Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff has been practicing Naturopathic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine on Oahu since 1989. She was motivated into her career of choice by a desire and drive to heal herself. Realizing when she was a teenager that life could be so much richer if she felt amazingly healthy in mind, body and spirit, Dr. Joy began her quest for knowledge, skill, and mastery in 1978 when she started learning yoga, psychology, meditation, nutrition, and physical fitness. Holding to a philosophy that we are able to heal our own bodies through elements found in nature, guided Dr. Joy decided to seek out the field of naturopathy. Twelve years of additional study in pre-med and medical sciences as well as Naturopathic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, Hawaiian healing arts and study abroad in Asia; plus 26 solid years of treating over 26,000 patients gives Dr. Joy the experience and credibility to make a deep and long lasting impact and impression on how her patients’ bodies work, and how they can work with greater efficiency and vitality.
In 1989, Dr. Joy founded the Center for Natural Healing Hawaii to focus on: • Optimal Health for the MIND, BODY, AND SOUL • Balanced Wellness For Mothers And Children – Holistic Pediatric Care • Restorative Health For Mothers • Emotional Well-Being – Freedom From Depression And Anxiety • Nutritional Health, Digestive Health – Freedom From Eating Disorders, Weight Gain, Cravings, And Bloating • Hormonal Balance – Freedom From PMS, Happiness After Menopause, Male Virility. She is the author of the “Wisdom of Well-Being Book series” – “Your Health is in Your Hands”, “The Joy of Eating – for Kids and their Moms”, and “Get the Skinny on Getting Skinny”.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctorate – Oriental Medical Institute of Hawaii
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Oregon and University of Delaware
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Educaton- University of Oregon
- Diplomate, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture
- Member- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Acupuncture Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- Board of Examiners in Naturopathic Medicine- Past
- Member- Advisory Board for the Life Healing Foundation
- Member- Kokua Coop – Board of Directors, Membership Chair- Past
Author of the
Wisdom of Well-Being Series!
“The Wisdom of Well-Being: The Joy of Eating For Kid’s and their Mom’s”
“The Wisdom of Well-Being: Your Health is in Your Hands”
“The Skinny on Getting Skinny”
Speaking Engagements and Seminars
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is an engaging speaker and teacher on Naturopathic Medicine and Health and often appears as a guest speaker at events, seminars and other educational lectures.
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is available for speaking engagements. Please contact us! 808-373-9966.
Joy often offers Seminars and Workshops as well, please check the Blog page for updates!