In 1989, Dr. Joy founded the Center for Natural Healing Hawaii to focus on: • Optimal Health for the MIND, BODY, AND SOUL • Balanced Wellness For Mothers And Children – Holistic Pediatric Care • Restorative Health For Mothers • Emotional Well-Being – Freedom From Depression And Anxiety • Nutritional Health, Digestive Health – Freedom From Eating Disorders, Weight Gain, Cravings, And Bloating • Hormonal Balance – Freedom From PMS, Happiness After Menopause, Male Virility. She is the author of the “Wisdom of Well-Being Book series” – “Your Health is in Your Hands”, “The Joy of Eating – for Kids and their Moms”, and “Get the Skinny on Getting Skinny”.
Degrees & Education
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctorate – Oriental Medical Institute of Hawaii
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Oregon and University of Delaware
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Educaton- University of Oregon
- Diplomate, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture
- Member- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Acupuncture Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- Board of Examiners in Naturopathic Medicine- Past
- Member- Advisory Board for the Life Healing FoundationPreview Changes (opens in a new window)
- Member- Kokua Coop – Board of Directors, Membership Chair- Past
Speaking Engagements and Seminars
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is an engaging speaker and teacher on Naturopathic Medicine and Health and often appears as a guest speaker at events, seminars and other educational lectures.
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is available for speaking engagements. Please contact us! 808-373-9966.
Joy often offers Seminars and Workshops as well, please check the Blog page for updates!
Author of the
Wisdom of Well-Being Series!