Best Natural Healing in Hawaii:
If you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, fatigued and tired and looking for best Natural Healing in Honolulu – Dr. Joy can tell you why you are feeling this way and help you get back to optimal health! It really is that simple.
WHAT ARE NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS?
Naturopathic physicians are primary care physicians who are trained in a wide variety of natural therapies. The treatment is tailored to the individual, with the primary focus being to find the underlying cause by treating the whole person. This form of treatment used by a Naturopathic physician involves healing the individual mentally, emotionally and physically.
WHAT IS NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE?
Naturopathic medicine is a method of healing that encompasses modern and traditional; diagnostic methods with time honored natural remedies. The premise behind Naturopathic medicine is to find the root cause, which will aid the body in healing itself.
Hawaii Natural Medicine provides you with an individualized, holistic approach to all of your health care needs.
Uncover the cause of your fatigue, discover natural alternatives to prescription medications, or make a health change for the better. Trying to lose weight and eat healthy but don’t know where to start? Let us help you achieve optimal energy to accomplish your goals with a doctor who listens. Some of the treatments provided by Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff, but not limited to:
- Diet, Nutrition, Body Contouring, Weight-loss, Exercise Programs, Detoxification.
- Allergies: food, environmental. Skin disorders: eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, skin lesions.
- Female and male complaints: P.M.S., menopausal difficulties, abnormal menses, prostate problems, andropause. Neuroendocrine disorders: adrenal fatigue, thyroid imbalance, hypoglycemia, depression, bipolar, ADHD, anxiety, insomnia.
- Structural problems: head, neck, back, migraines, TMJ, sleep apnea, headaches..
- Digestive problems: gas, constipation, colitis, ulcers, parasites, Candida, IBS, celiac, gluten intolerance. Viral, bacterial, and fungal infections: urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, liver disease, Lyme disease.
- Chronic and degenerative diseases: diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, heart disease, autoimmune.
Check out this great article:
Visiting Hawaii: The Definitive Guide from liveyouraloha.com
*Results may vary from person to person.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (By appointment)
To schedule an appointment or to arrange an after hours or weekend visit,
PLEASE CALL: 808-373-9966
CENTER FOR NATURAL HEALING
5283 Kimokeo Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96821